Full-Time Job Opportunities for Sales Professionals
Hatteras, Inc. is a Print and Mail Service Provider specializing in managing variable data. -We are a customer-centric organization that continues to grow and we need new energetic people.
Our sales team is made up of professionals. We do not compete against one another. Instead, we all work together to fully satisfy all of our customers' needs.
Our work environment includes:
- Flexible working hours
- Great Central (Plymouth MI) Location
- Good Health Coverage
- A very clean and relaxed atmosphere where we pride ourselves on teamwork and the diversity of our production capabilities.
We are currently looking for the following sales positions:
- Commercial Print & Wide Format Sales Representative
- Inside Sales Developer for Printing Forms and Bid (Government type) work
- Garments and Advertising Specialty Sales Representative for our I am Detroit business.
Hatteras is seeking a strong, proven sales “closer” for Commercial Print and Mail, Screen Printing, Large Format Signs and Graphics, and Promotional Products. This consists of base pay, high percentage commission targets, including great employee benefits!
Seeking an exceptional sales representative who creates compelling proposals developed from fact-finding relationship building; makes solution-based pitches; and closes sales!
Our ideal candidate is:
Naturally curious — a keen listener, committed to understanding our marketplaces, as well as the unique services and offering while exploring the relationship’s solution. Curiosity extends to prospecting for new clients in this marketplace.
Results-oriented & partnership-driven — an individual driven to identify marketing, and brand pain points and deliver success for each prospective client. The end goal is developing long-term partnerships that clients view our team as extensions of marketing teams committed to helping drive their success.
Organized and thorough — an ideal candidate will keep detailed notes on his/her progress with each prospect and demonstrate a commitment to follow-through.
A strong communicator — an ideal candidate needs strong written and verbal communication skills required to create error-free proposals, generate compelling email correspondence, and lead productive “pitch” meetings via phone or video conference.
Independent, self-motivated & able to work remotely — a remote-work opportunity, seeking someone with excellent time management skills who has demonstrated a history of self-motivation. Math skills are very
A sales closer —goals are provided; we’re looking for you to exceed them.
Tech-savvy — proficiency in Microsoft Office package, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel a must. Knowledge and understanding with web platforms; HubSpot, Marcom, SalesForce, and others similar in nature.
Does this sound like you? Email your cover letter and résumé today to:
or Apply Below.
- Sales Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- Mostly Remote with driving involved
- Must have a clean record
- Must pass a background check
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Business Hours mostly Monday to Friday
- Bonus Sales Targets beyond Salary
- Commission Targets on in-house production capabilities.
- Commercial Print or Specialty Advertising Sales: 3 years
- Driver's License (Required)